Friday, March 9, 2012

Still Waiting....

Social Security Administration. UGH! I am still waiting to OFFICIALLY take my husband's last name. We got married in October. This is partly my fault. About a week after our wedding I had surgery and was laid up for a while. So I didn't get the forms turned in right away. However, I did turn them in. I am still waiting on my new SS Card. I really do not like calling offices and getting automated messages. I would much rather talk to an employee. Hopefully I can find out where my card is today.

This weekend we are going to see my in-laws! I'm very excited about that! We haven't been up there since Christmas and I miss them. I LOVE my in-laws. I got lucky and got some great ones! Then Sunday we are going to see my mom and pick up my "new" car. I'm also very excited about that! Not only do I get a car, but I get to see my mommy too! I miss being able to drive myself places. That is a freedom I have always enjoyed. There is nothing like blaring my music and having the wind blow through my hair! I can't wait to have that back.

I'm still waiting to officially take my new last name, and still waiting for a car but over all, things are pretty awesome. And even if they aren't, oh well. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment