Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Too Thin?

Do you ever feel like you've taken too much on? Like you are stretching yourself too thin? Have you ever felt upset, sad or angry and you don't know why? This is how I have been feeling since yesterday. I'm crying for no reason and then getting super pissed off. (again for no reason.) Sometimes it just feels like I have no control over anything in my life. I try turning to God for guidance but I'm still new at that. Sometimes I just need someone to hold me and let me cry. Rub my back and tell me everything will be OK-even if you do not know. This is where my husband comes in...but he's a guy. Let's face it, they aren't the greatest at picking up on emotions, and I don't feel right saying "just hold me and tell me it'll be ok".

My mom is trying to move back to my home town. I'm trying to help her find an apartment and a job. I do this because I love her. She has done anything and everything she could do to make sure I had a good life. Why not help her? I'm going to talk to my landlord today to see if he has any openings, close to me, that would be good for her.

Between helping my mom and dealing with the bull shit going on at work, it's hard to focus on anything else. I'm trying though. I'm trying to stay positive and up beat. I'm trying to learn how to lean on God and trust that He will see me through it.


Wish me luck............

No comments:

Post a Comment