Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Friday!

My mom is coming to visit today! We've got big plans! We are going to lunch, and going to get our hair done! I'm going from a brunette to a red head! wow! I'm kind of nervous now. My mom thinks it will looks stupid but I've wanted to get it done for a while, so I'm going to. If I look stupid, oh well. It's just hair. I can always dye it back.

I also found out this morning that my brother and his wife were at the hospital early this morning! My niece was brought into the world early. Baby and mom are both doing really well. I've only gotten to see pictures so far but she is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L and I love her already! I can't wait to hold her in my arms and shower her with love for the rest of my life!

What a wonderful day this is going to be!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment